In completely unrelated news, I've actually been working on stuff!

I finally made a workable version of the green kimono tunic (sorry, Lucy, it looks way nicer on Robin), and some pajama pants. The pants were once my pajama pants, and when the seams finally gave out beyond repair, I had to let them live on in doll form.

Robin modeling her new jammies. (The sheep is called Lambsie, he is a mini Beanie Baby from a Happy Meal, and Robin wants it known that the first person to laugh gets kicked in the shins.)


Taking over the cardboard bed belonging to The Kid's dolls. They weren't using it at the time!
Speaking of The Kid, I am indoctrinating her:

She seems not to really care about anything in there, actually.
In more Kid news, I have been doing other creative work:

Yeah, that's a robot costume in progress.

And, to end this on a WTF note, this is what happens when one's tiny machine really, really objects to sewing denim.
1 comment:
Hey, Jen! Glad you're back. :) I missed your posts.
Post a Comment