Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet Robin!

Will someone please remind me, next time I get it in my head to make two pairs of doll jeans, that my Sew Mini doesn't like heavy layers and I'm completely rubbish at faux-pocket contrast stitching?

Anyway, enough whining, now is the time for SQUEE.

Check out this beauty!


I was trying to slow down on the doll acquisition front, but a $60 Jess on Craigslist is not something to pass up.





And people on AGPT were seriously not kidding when they extolled the glory that is Jess. She's beautiful. Her hair is gorgeous, and her face is too cute. Her only flaw is a slightly loose neck, which gives her the look of gazing upward all the time.



The Kid (and Katie) get acquainted with the new arrival.



The Kid soon decided that her Doll needed to join my girls in a game of Ring Around the Rosy. How could I resist?

No comments: