...And with this post, I believe I have officially cleared out the backlog, so no more 3-posts-at-a-time after this. Maybe.
Anyway, SQUEE: African Royale brand braid spray is totally worth the $3.50 at Kroger. Felicity's dry, tangled, frizzing hair is now gloriously silky and shiny. The ends are still a bit frizzed out, but I can get a brush through with no worries. Also, there's a pleasant smell of coconut around my work area. :D
RAWR: Trying to work on the Round-Eared Cap from Felicity's meet accessories patterns. PLEATS. Why am I attempting something with PLEATS. This may be the first project that gets the best of me.
1 comment:
Mama and I both laughed at your title area .. we love the doll geekery .. too funny .. like our Crazy doll lady .. LOL!!
We have been going to get the wig spray too .. so far we have very little trouble with hair, but mine is going to be more of a challenge.
Pleats .. eewwee .. not that .. LOL!!
Ta Ta,
Kelsyee
Post a Comment