
The only set of best friends I actually own is Sunny and Robin - Robin didn't really have a best friend in-universe, until I bought Sunny on impulse and had her character join the crowd. Apparently, the two bonded over an afternoon spent playing Super Smash Bros. and joking about stupid Asian stereotypes.
Sunny loves the outdoors, and had a fantastic time at my parents' place in farmland Indiana - and dragged Robin around for some adventures.


They decided that the lilac bushes made a great secret hideout:


In the meantime, Lucy (whose stupid human owner dripped coffee in her hair) was making a new friend at the Doll Spa:

(That's my little sister's Addy, who lives on top of a bookshelf and only comes down for cleaning whenever I spend the weekend. Don't worry, Addy got better.)
That evening, the three were reunited for some chill time:

And promptly made another new friend:

Deacon was not very happy that some small vinyl people stole his special chair.
I do have some more photos, of Sunny having some solo adventures - those will come in the next post!
3 comments:
Cute photos! It looks like the girls had a great time. ;)
AACK! IT'S CATZILLA!!! Oops, false alarm! :D Deacon's really cute. :)
~Miranda
Belle - Thank you! This was the first chance I had to do a *real* outdoor shoot with the dolls (I live in an apartment) so it was a lot of fun!
Miranda - Catzilla really is an accurate term! Deacon is an enormous Siamese-tabby mix, so he's big in girth and personality. :D
Post a Comment