Saturday, September 4, 2010

Drive-by Posting

Just a few pictures from Saturday night life in Casa Nachos:



Work is going well on Lucy-as-Elizabeth's yellow gown. I'm using McCalls 3627D, same as my very first dress for Felicity, with a few alterations. Obviously, I substituted fabric ruffles for the lace trim at the neck and sleeves, and I'm forgoing the underdress + top design, and will just sew the skirt directly to the top.

I did this with Lissie's dress (the underdress + top design just seemed way too bulky on her), and hopefully I can preserve the point at the waist this time.

Also, I have to say this is going exceptionally well, considering that at some point, I lost the directions for the top.



My husband has a small collection of the Star Wars Galactic Heroes mini-figures, and I discovered that they are a great scale for AG. Robin is particularly fond of Chibi Vader.

(One day, one glorious day, they will make the Doctor Who Time Squad mini-figure line available in the US, and I won't have to shell out $50 for a set.)

No comments: