Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lucy's Singing Star Outfit



Hang on, ANOTHER strange box?!?





Okay, so I'm bragging a bit here. What? This is actually my very first order from AG Proper (everything else has been gifts/offbrand/secondhand/handmade), I think commemoration is called for. :D



"This is for me?"



Lucy is obviously quite happy about the new arrival.



It's the Singing Star outfit, which was on clearance for $10.



The shirt is...not my thing. I would not have bought this if it hadn't been on clearance, but the pants and boots are worth $10.



The boots are adorable.



A seam ripper and scissors solves the shirt's inherent fug issues. A line of stitch holes is visible, and the remains of the shoulder straps are still imbedded in the seams, but it's far better.



Lucy decked out in her new outfit, with a pair of lavender hair ribbons completing the look.

I'm actually quite fond of the printed design on the faux-tank; I just hated the construction. I'm thinking of making a quick camisole tank in black and finding a way to attach the design to the front, so I can get a proper two-piece layered effect.



And indulging in a moment of OMGWANT.



Fine, okay, two moments. Can you blame me?

No comments: