Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pincurl Count: 3 Original, 2 Restored, 1 MIA

Since Felicity wasn't in the last post, I'll be nice and give her one of her own.



...And she's going to love having that picture on the internet!

I managed to find two of Lissie's pincurls hiding around her face, and got them teased out, spritzed with water, and reshaped. My husband was a bit confused as to why my doll had a pair of chopsticks shoved into her hair, but he's getting used to the occasional strangeness of my new hobby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea! My Felicity looks a lot like yours, and she's also managed to lose her pin-curls over the years. She's got two on one side, and I finally managed to find one on the other side, but I've got to re-shape them sometime.

-Laura

Jen said...

I've normally seen drinking straws suggested as mini-curlers, but the chopsticks were at hand. I just used tiny rubber bands to secure the other ends to Lissie's hands!