Tuesday, August 12, 2014

24 Hours!


Dear Delivery Service Customers,
We regret to inform you that today's service is delayed due to playtime.

We are 24 hours out from Gen Con (well, the time we'll be traveling to Gen Con) and I am pleased to report that all costumes are FINISHED!

...as of 8:00 this morning, when I put the final stitches in a belt for the Eighth Doctor that I had completely forgotten about until Sunday afternoon. Whoops!

Kiki is finished, the Doctor is finished, and Elsa (bless her beautiful but difficult soul) is finished.

I'm sorry I didn't post more progress photos, but it has been a mad scramble! If you really really want to see some, here's my Cosplay 2014 tag on Tumblr; there are some photos and quick updates and you don't have to scroll past the Marvel memes and Disney mashups and feminist critique that are on my full feed.

See you on the other side!


No comments: