Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!

AG Halloween 2013

Team Modern is prepped and ready for Free Candy Night!

Sunny: Luke Skywalker (poor Sunny - she always gets the thrown-together-at-last-minute costume. I need to do a dedicated costume for her.)

Robin: Astrid (with Trogdor as obligatory dragon)

Nasrin: Ren Faire princess (so pleased to have a costume that's modest enough!)

Lucy: Cinderella

Merrill: Carl Sagan (yes, the late astrophysicist. Merrill is that much of a nerd. :D) That Big Lots corduroy jacket is perfect for the '70's look! All she needs is a tiny copy of Contact.


So, Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it. Brush your teeth after chowing down, kids. And, remember:




Hallowpuff

HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE IS BEST HOGWARTS HOUSE. Let no chump tell you otherwise.

Have fun!

2 comments:

N said...

Don't even get me started on my Hufflepuff Superiority rant! The team, as usual, looks fantastic (love the Astrid costume in particular). I would love to see your take on a Padme costume if you want to go the Star Wars route again next year; her costume for the fight scene on Geonosis isn't that different from Sunny's current outfit.

Heather said...

Not Hufflepuff again..sighs. Run along now, Hufflepuff, go clean your furball's teeth...
Kidding. I tested about 52 Ravenclaw and then about 48 Hufflepuff. I prefer Ravenclaw, but, if push comes to shove, then I agree. GO HUFFLEPUFF.