doll geekery, crafting, and other things that amuse me
That's gorgeous! I can't wait to see the full completed costume.
Looks amaaaazing! :D Congrats on a job well done!
Thanks, N and Belle! Here's tonight's shot:http://www.flickr.com/photos/doomandnachos/8965559978/I've got the grommets on one side done, and the skirt hemmed (hemming and grommets, two of my least favorite things!). Lace appliques for the skirt arrived today - I'm getting an idea of the layout before they go into a dye bath!
So great! It's really fun seeing it all come together. It sounds so complicated, though...I wish I could sew. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's gorgeous! I can't wait to see the full completed costume.
Looks amaaaazing! :D Congrats on a job well done!
Thanks, N and Belle! Here's tonight's shot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/doomandnachos/8965559978/
I've got the grommets on one side done, and the skirt hemmed (hemming and grommets, two of my least favorite things!). Lace appliques for the skirt arrived today - I'm getting an idea of the layout before they go into a dye bath!
So great! It's really fun seeing it all come together. It sounds so complicated, though...I wish I could sew. ;)
Post a Comment