Friday, March 30, 2012

A Teaser.

I'm just gonna leave this here for a bit...



Disney Store Limited Edition Rapunzel: 0

Jen, PullipStyle.com, Monique Wigs, and some encouraging dollfriends: 1.

She's not quite finished - still needs a new body and some changes to her facepaint (altered eyebrows and freckles, mostly), but she's so pretty I just had to share a sneak peek. :D

5 comments:

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Sooo cute! :) Can't wait to see her all finished. :D

Miranda said...

Woowwww, she's pretty! 8D Was she a Pullip Eternia?

~Miranda

Jen said...

Thank you! Miranda-yes, she was an Eternia; she was cheap and had green eyes. :D I have some friends who will rebody her and do her faceup. I just need to order an Obitsu body already!

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hi again, Jen! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. :) You can see my post here to see more details: http://nevergrowupdollguide.blogspot.com/2012/04/ive-been-awarded.html

If you've already done this, feel free to skip it. ;) I think I was nominated around a month ago, and I'm just now getting to posting about it! :}

Hannah Prewett (beastsbelle) said...

Hee hee...I forgot I nominated you for that last award, and here I am doing it to you again. ;) You've been nominated for the "Your blog is great" award, too, so now you can just feel extra special when you check your comments. ;)

Here's more info:
http://nevergrowupdollguide.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-was-awarded.html

Have a great week! :)