Friday, December 10, 2010

I Have Been Naughty...

...but now I AM Santa, so I still get presents. Mwahaha, adulthood has its perks.

Anyway, I took advantage of AG's Cyber Monday sale to snag a half-price Photographer's Outfit, and added the Chocolate Glasses that I have been wanting for Lucy. (As I recall, I asked my husband, "hey, wanna get me a Christmas present? This thing I want is on sale, can I see your card?".) Now that the package has arrived, I couldn't resist sneaking the glasses out for a little pre-Christmas peek!



Doesn't she look great?





And with our Christmas tree (as we have 2 cats and a toddler in a small apartment, our tree is 3 feet tall and stands on a bookshelf).

Though you can't see it, Lucy's also wearing a new A-line skirt, from BeanBunny's tutorial, and a little necklace I made to match. With a 3/4-sleeve tee and flats, it's a cute, casual holiday outfit.

I did finish Felicity's winter cloak, which was admittedly a little more quantum physics than I originally thought. There are a few places where raw edges are poking through, but it looks pretty enough!









Hope everyone's having a happy Winter Holiday of Your Preference!

1 comment:

Mari, Mia and Keroppi said...

Our sister,Lucy, is the same doll as your Lucy!

The cloak is sooooo pretty! you did really good on it!

~Marisol